October 28, 2017
This week Cecily and Chanda channel Oprah as we discuss talking to your teens about sex, the life choices of gay teens in fictional television towns, and representation of racial and sexual minorities on television. It’s a fun episode, we swear.
- Is there more to Cheryl’s spider brooch than meets the eye?
- Chanda thinks that "Bughead" are over. Cecily isn’t really sure she cares. What do you think?
October 21, 2017
You know the saying "If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all"? That doesn't apply to us. Cecily and Chanda discuss "Chapter 15 - Nighthawks", all the Archie-verse news that's fit to ki-ki over, and Betty's new role as the Olivia Pope of Riverdale.
- I'm really concerned about Josie. It's the second week in a row she's shown up in some sort of cat-related attire. This week she wore a cat collar to cheerleading practice. Next thing you know she's going to show up at school munching on Temptations as a snack.
- This week we had 3 brooches, 2 jackets for Jughead, and 1 Pixy-Stix full of Jingle-Jangle.
October 13, 2017
Archie and the gang are back for Season 2, and so is our guest Mookie, aka @jugheadjonesing (on Twitter)! You'll want to hear our recap, especially Mookie's theory about the wedding party seating arrangements. We discuss magical Negroes, whether KJ Apa is "melanin rich" this season, continuity errors and more. Join the conversation on Twitter and tweet us @RiverdaleRag.
- Can Pop Tate get trauma leave? This man had a gun pointed at him, watched another man get shoot, his livelihood become a crime scene, and has been questioned by police, but he hasn't even been home yet? AND he shows up at the hospital waiting room with food for everyone? Won't someone think of Pop's wellbeing?
- Will Veronica ever address the fact that Betty was Archie's first call in an emergency, not her or Jughead?