You know the saying "If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all"? That doesn't apply to us. Cecily and Chanda discuss "Chapter 15 - Nighthawks", all the Archie-verse news that's fit to ki-ki over, and Betty's new role as the Olivia Pope of Riverdale.
- I'm really concerned about Josie. It's the second week in a row she's shown up in some sort of cat-related attire. This week she wore a cat collar to cheerleading practice. Next thing you know she's going to show up at school munching on Temptations as a snack.
- This week we had 3 brooches, 2 jackets for Jughead, and 1 Pixy-Stix full of Jingle-Jangle.
- Edward Hopper's 1942 painting Nighthawks
- Camila Mendes opens up about eating disorder (ET Online)
- All the Other Harvey Weinsteins - Molly Ringwald (New Yorker)
- The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina casting notice (That Hashtag Show)
- Riverdale theory suggests that the show already has a witch (Refinery 29)
- Pop This! podcast - two women talking about pop culture and feminism
- The Black Tapes podcast - think Serial meets This American Life